[bookshare-discuss] Bookshare pack rats!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:56:34 -0700

Hi, Rick. I know. You didn't even have to grow up in the 60's to know what
it's like to never have enough to read. I was a child of the 80's, born in
late 79, but I still had not nearly enough to read. In middle school, I was
tested as having a college reading level, so I was thoroughly peeved at the
library only sending me kiddie books! *smile* I liked them, but I needed
something more challenging sometimes. Now, I can't even begin to tell
you...well, hang on...152 mb of books from Bookshare that I haven't read.
That doesn't include the ones I have and have moved to another folder to be
burned on to CD some time soon, but those are mixed in with Web braille
titles, some of which are already on CD so are no longer on the laptop. I
have loads of stuff I have never read and probably never will, but
everything that comes across the new books page that catches my interest
gets downloaded, anyway. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):