[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books on Dogs

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:53:47 -0400

Two great books which are very old, are beautiful Joe and Lassie come home.
'Beautiful Joe was in bookshare last year, but am unclear if it is still
here this year. *smile*  This is not a joke.  Are some books taken out?  I
really know about how it works though read the beginning explanation.  You
probably know much better than I, Patti.  Hope and trust you are now okay,
Patti.  We will pray.  Are you not in the Orlando area?  Jean was really
mean there, but all of us are safe in prayer.  Please take care.
Dinky