[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books I am planning on scanning

  • From: "Traci Evans" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:47:51 -0700

I almost made an idiot of myself. KI read A Piece of Cake and thought it was from the site. It was actually audible. Thanks for adding this one to the library. I found it to be an excellent read. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>; <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 7:11 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Books I am planning on scanning

I did check, but you know how that works, smile.

So if anyone has seen these, let me know.

Secret lives of the first ladies : what your teachers never told you about the women of the White House O'Brien, Cormac, 1967-

A boy named Shel : the life & times of Shel Silverstein Rogak, Lisa, 1962-

     A piece of cake : a memoir  Brown, Cupcake.

     Cocaine : an unauthorized biography  Streatfeild, Dominic.

     Hachiko waits  Newman, Leslea

     Jingle bell bark : a Melanie Travis mystery  Berenson, Laurien.

     Doggie day care murder  Berenson, Laurien.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better to call it a mosaic, for in it each nation, people or race which has come to its shores has been privileged to keep its individuality, contributing at the same time its share to the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of Belgium (1930-1993) To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.