[bookshare-discuss] Book wish

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:23:57 -0400

My library doesn't have this one yet, but maybe someone's does, or perhaps
it might be a New york Times, though maybe I doubt that, smile.

But I would love to read.

Pretty is what changes : impossible choices, the breast cancer gene, and how
I defied my destiny / Jessica Queller.

It was on NPR this morning and sounded like a truly good story.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.