[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book and study guide submitted

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:52:46 -0700

Hi, Kathy, and thanks for the submissions! I can't wait to read them! Now,
you can feel more comfortable about scanning anything you can get your hands
on and submitting them to Bookshare. It's all a learning process, so don't
beat yourself up too much over imperfections. *smile* We're all learning.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.