[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book and study guide submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

Kathy, this is true for everyone, even after one has
been submitting for a while. We sometimes forget
things, at least I do, like to indicate the format, or
to do the browse thing, and we don't realize it until
we get the Error page and have to start again.  At
least the filled-in parts stay filled-in nd we don't
have to start again from scratch.

Cindy

P.S, I didn't mean to post the whole detailed
procedure. I thought I was responding directly to
Kathy until I got the confirmation of mail sent and
then saw my mistake -- so I apologize for filling up
people's mailboxes.

> It took me quite some time to get the form filled
> out.  For me, that was the
> hardest part.  I kept getting errors when I tried to
> upload.  I put
> incorrect info in the required fields.  It'll be a
> lot easier next time!
>> My prayers are with anyone in Hurricane Ivan's
path.

http://vote.yahoo.com