[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Wish

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:31:19 -0700

Hi Nati,

Well, I liked it. The main character is kind of frustrating, but she gets a clue as the book goes on. And I guess that's the point.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 09:57 PM 3/29/2008, you wrote:

Thank you vary much! I really appreciate it.As a matter of fact, I saw it in the collection this morning. I have not read that one yet. Is it any good?
Happy reading,

Nati
Now reading Texas! Chase. By Sandra Brown