[bookshare-discuss] Book Submitted: The Right Dog for the Job

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:50:05 -0400

O.k. I am a sucker for cute dog books, especially about golden retrievers,
perhaps I am a bit biased, as I have a golden fuzz ball of my own.

But up for validation under the .rtf section of the download page.

The Right Dog for the Job Ira's Path from Service Dog to Guide Dog
By Dorothy Hinshaw Patent

Is about a golden puppy trained and raised to be a service dog, who has no
place to go when he is ready for formal training.  Guide Dogs for the Blind,
Inc, adopts them into their program and he graduates as a guide dog.  Is a
recent book copyrighted in 2004, and a good book for teaching or just
learning about guide dogs.  I put "caption:" in front of most of the
captions, I think I may have missed one or two in the beginning.

Besides that it should be an easy validation for someone out there needing
credit.
37 pages.

Happy validating.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx