[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Port

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:24:42 -0600

I believe you need to use the bookshare unpack program first, then use the
transfer software to send the file to the book port. alternatively, if you
have kurzweil 1000, you can open the bookshare file directly. That's the way
I usually do it, I then apply the corrections that kurzweil has, and then I
send the file.