[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Port

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:01:49 -0500

I have to say that I've never had a problem reviewing with the BP and I'm
sure the same would be true of the Courier.  It's a  simple matter to repeat
a sentence or paragraph and also a simple matter to spell words character by
character.  That's become one of the reasons I read more text files than
audio recordings.  Lou