[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Port

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:35:23 -0500

Hi Mike,

Being a cynic and pessimist by nature, I'm sorry to say that I've always
found my Book Port to be great!
I would however, point out that I wouldn't use it to read a programming or
computer manual, as if you don't catch what is being said the first time
around it can be a pain in the arse to go back and review.  This only goes
for books where syntax is important, and you need to do a character, or
word by word, review frequently.  For those books where you occasionally
want to go back and review what was said, it isn't a problem.

Dave