[bookshare-discuss] Best sellers list

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:57:03 -0500

Is there any way a person can get hold of a best seller list, I know the NEW
YORK TIMES have one and was wondering if there was a list according to the
selling of books that are on the market. I want to order the books and scan
them for bookshare. I am doing some authors that bookshare doesn't have all
the books of but I want to do authors that have made or are on the best
seller's list. I figure this is one way to try to keep bookshare current and
refreshing. I am currently doing KINGDOM OF THE SEVEN BY John LAN which is a
thriller. I read this book on talking book sever years ago and one more
question and I will quit for now. The survey that bookshare did several
months ago, where there any answers to what readers wanted to see besides
educational and chridren's, where there any particular authors that readers
would like to see on bookshare whether it was family or adult?