[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bertrice small

I'll vallidate whatever you'd like to scan.
Allison

To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 2:26 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Bertrice small

Thanks for offering, Grace, but I can borrow them from
the library and read them. I think other fans of Small
would like to validate them. I know there are quite a
few of us here. :-)

It was nice of you and others to submit and let me
validate a couple --I think there were two--that I
couldn't obtain from the library.

Cindy

--- Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:

HI cindy:

Do you want to validate any of the three you have to
read? If so let me know
and perhaps I will try to scan.
Like you, I believe it's nice to have complete works
of an author on
Bookshare. There's nothing more frustrating than
wanting to read more books
from a particular author and not being able to do
so.

Grace