[bookshare-discuss] Re: Any Ideas For My English Essay About Children's Picturebooks With Same Theme?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 17:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

De. Seuss' Sleep Book and Good Night Moon, both about
putting children to sleep, I gather.

Hmm. I did some googling and found these sites that
should be helpful to you--(too many choices)

http://www.mvls.info/lists/peace.html lists 100
picture books for peace;

Here's a list of 12 picture books teaching tolerance
and acceptance:
http://www.amazon.com/Great-Picture-Teaching-Tolerance-Acceptance/lm/36BGMLCAZB6P

Unfortunately, I'm not at my normal computer and this
one doesn't have tiny URL bookmarked.

And I have to return it to its owner, now--but yo can
do what I did--google children's picture books with
whatever theme you want and I'll bet you'll get lists.
smile

Good luck with your paper.

G.Cindy

P.S. How about grandparents as a theme? smile

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/