[bookshare-discuss] Any Ideas For My English Essay About Children's Picturebooks With Same Theme?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:17:15 -0700

Greetings,
I'm having to write along with my english classmates, an essay that is
no less than 4 pages-800 words about two picture books for children
that are either by the same author or two different authors but has
the same theme. I'm supposed to compare/contrast the two selections of
my choosing, so long that it can be about any of the following themes:
racial harmony, violence, friendship, creativity, childhood, strife,
anger, homosexuality, school, hair, peace, etc.
Thanks You guys for feedback on which books have the same theme,
whether it be the same author or two different authors with the same
theme. I'm not clever when it comes to matching themes with books, so
this is where you all must come in handy, smile. I have a reader and
he is waiting for me to pick two selections for the assignment so he
can read and describe the pictures which is required for the essay
anyway. Thanks for the help,--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
T-Mobile Phone: 9,2,5,2,5,0,5,9,5,5