[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal Book Recommendations

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:39:16 -0400

oh I believe you, Shelley.  And, I have to say at the risk of embarrassing
you that you are truly one of my heroines for all you do for Bookshare.  And
a fellow Pennsylvanian too.  I'm in Williamsport.  I'm currently reading A
Loss for Words by Lou Anne Walker, which I think was one of yours.  A
wonderful book.  Thanks again to you and all the others who have made and
continue to make bookshare a treasure.  Lou