[bookshare-discuss] Re: An Update From Bookshare

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:00:31 -0400

Hey John,

I'm pleased to see that the maximum number of books able to be displayed has been bumped up to 100. I know I'll appreciate that feature.

Dave

At 05:17 PM 3/12/2008, you wrote:
Hello,

We have made a couple of changes to the site.

When displaying search results, you can now choose to show 100 titles per page.

The teacher recommended k-2 list of books has been corrected, and now displays properly.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201