[bookshare-discuss] Re: American Action Fund

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:46:46 -0700

Hi, Cindy. I do know about them and they are legit, but as far as being the
largest resource, I don't believe that. There are other resources that are
more well-known than they are, but they are legit, anyway. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.