[bookshare-discuss] Almost too good to be true... but it is

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:02:39 -0600

Hey, guys.  Sorry for the cross-post but this is worth it.
I'm not sure if you're all aware of this or not, but due to the past postings
on remote listings with NLS, I thought I'd write.  I was on the web-braille
(NLS) site today and was searching a particular author.  One record was found
which I noticed happened to be the same title that bookshare has.  But when I
looked further, the record found was listed as an electronic resource. Further
details showed that it was a bookshare resource and that only those registered
with bookshare could use this link.  So it appears that bookshare books are
remotely linked to the NLS website.  The author I looked up was Erica Spindler.
 Check it out.

Lisa