[bookshare-discuss] Re: All Dick Francis novels and his autobiography now in the collection

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:21:32 -0500

That's a perfect word for me, too, Kim: a completist. I am always frustrated when I start reading a book series and find out that I can't get the entire series. Same with an author's works--if I really like an author, I'm left wondering what I'm missing of what they've written if all of their books aren't available. smile.

Judy s.

Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, Judy, what closure! It makes a completist like me feel all warm and
fuzzy inside. I really like the opportunity of being able to read all
the works of a given author. I really hate gaps and you and various
submitters have closed one. Regards, Kim.