[bookshare-discuss] Re: All Dick Francis novels and Other Milestones

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:58:58 -0700

Thank you Judy!

How about an early Spring shout out from everyone else around
contributions that they are especially proud of since the first of this
year?

I don't recall a recent cookbook but I know the troops are marching
through the Dragonlance series. At one extreme more than 25 volunteers
worked to complete a collection analysis that included looking up the more
than 4,5000 books by Nobel Literature Prize winners to see what we already
have. At the other end several people have returned to volunteering or
just started with us.

Let's hear some success stories.

Scott