[bookshare-discuss] Re: About New Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:52:13 -0500

Naomi, books about contemporary musicians sound like fun. I can do some of those. I have to admit that I am ignorant of Jewish fiction writers. Can you point me toward some authors that are examples of the writing you're talking about?

Monica Willyard

Naomi Soule wrote:
I'd like to see more on contemporary music bios and the music industry. I guess I'm one of the few who isn't into mysteries or fantasy or science fiction. I'd like to also see more books with Jewish themes. There is some great contemporary Jewish fiction writers.

Thanks for all you do.

Naomi