[bookshare-discuss] Re: About New Books

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 09:37:19 -0500

When I'm reading, or validating, I like to see series completed, or filled out.
That's 1 reason when I saw the 2 Bernard Cornwell books, which are in process, hit the rejection queue I was a bit disappointed. I was glad to see at least 1 so far, back in the validation process again.

Currently 1 of the books I'm validating, submitted by Carrie, is a W.E.B. Griffin novel that will complete his Presidential Agent series, and I noticed that there are 2 others of his that would each complete their series.
1. Call To Arms (The Corps, Book 2 of 10)
2. The Witness (Badge Of Honor, Book 4 of 8)
I've scanned these 2 both in the past, but the copies I was able to get, were so old and tattered the results were a disaster, so I never submitted them.

Another area I like to see improved is the fair and good quality books.

Dave