[bookshare-discuss] A suggestion for scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:30:40 -0800 (PST)

Now that we have all the books in the Skye O'Malley
and Skye's Legacy series, would anyone be interested
in scanning Bertrice Small's new book Philippa? It's
the third in what Small calls the Friarsgate
Inheritanced series. Rosmund and Until You, the first
and second books in the series, are already in the
collection. Philippa is Rosamund's daughter. I know
nothing else about the book.

In the first two, *no one goes to the Ottoman Empire.*
The books are set on the Scotland/England border.  In
Until You, James II of Scotland was king and Elizabeth
of England was old and not well, so I suspect in
Philippa James becomes James I of Great Britain.

http://mail.yahoo.com