[bookshare-discuss] A good week for folk music fans on Bookshare.

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:11:30 -0700

Hello, just in case any folk music fans passed by the listings this week, or
missed some in the past, this week we got two good books. The Rough Guide To
Bob Dylan came in earlier this week, and just today we got Dave Van Ronk's
memoir The Mayor Of MacDougal Street. Books which have been added in the
past include the two big tomes on Woody Guthrie, plus a third, and a folk
music murder mystery set in Greenwich Village called Such A Killing Crime,
written by Rob Lopresti. Perhaps there are other folk music books that I've
missed, and there are also some books about country and bluegrass music, but
I thought I'd write in to point out these good books.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew