[bookshare-discuss] A book wish

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:47:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hwey you all,

This book is causing quite a bit of controversary in Kentucky, and I am darn
curious.

So... if anyone could get

Who's In the Family

Is a children's book, I would love to read it.

Is supposed to be about same sex couples.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council