[bookshare-discuss] Re: A CHristmas Guest and A Christmas Journey

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:31:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Nancy,

And Happy New Year to you and your family. smile

I haven't read the Monk series because someone said it
was darker, so to speak, and involved more of the
lower class--but when I finish the Pitt series Imight
try one. On the other hand, I came across a series
involving an Israeli detective written by an Israeli
woman that looked good, and I want to read at least
one of those.

Yes, it is Harcourt. I'm not sure what part he plays
in the Monk series, but that's what the cover flap
said. smile

Cindy