[bookshare-discuss] Re: A Book for Booksharian Library Lovers

  • From: "Elaine Alger" <elaine.alger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:02:41 -0500

Hi Lissi,
I read the Library Card last night and I, despite my golden years, enjoyed it very much. A library was always a haven for me and I could still feel the calming effect of the library as the children entered.
 Thank you for recommending.
On another note, I just finished The Shack and though I apologize for not remembering who mentioned it, I too was surprised when I went to the bookshare list and it was there. A friend in Florida is in a book club and told me of the books she is reading with the group. The Shack was one of the books and I never expected it would be on the list and was once again very glad I am a member of bookshare. Once again, I thank all for the time and effort they make to bring the beloved books to the lives of those who could not read them otherwise.
Elaine Alger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>