[bookshare-discuss] A Bg Little Life

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:03:11 -0700 (PDT)

I've started to compare the being-scanned list with the collection so I can
delete whatis  already in.

A Big Little Life by Dean Koontz ha been added. This should be good reading for
anyone

Here is the synopsis:
            A Big Little Life: A Memoir Of A Joyful Dog

               by
                            Koontz, Dean

            Synopsis:
Bestselling author Koontz tells the story of how he and his wife,
Gerda, unexpectedly met and fell in love with a golden retriever named
Trixie, chronicling the dog's life with the family, the tremendous
impact she had on them, and the things she taught them along the way.
 (maybe a better rating system for bookshare would be one like the movies:
G,PG,R,X

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: