[bookshare-discuss] Re: 622 books added/updated for week ending April 6, 2009

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

Tony,

If you want you can  exclude the NiMAC books since most people can't download
them--nor are/were most people interested in non-English-language
books; that's actually what gave rise to my starting my list
IF YOU HAVE ONE OF MY OLD LISTS YOU CAN copy the first paragraph and attach it
to your list. Of course if excluding the books I mentioned is mor difficult for
you. I don't know your process. I copied the list of books from the site.
pasted them into a file, did a search for nimac and deleted them. I had to be
careful not to delete a title of a book that followed a nimac book. As I

Doing the synopses was the mostime-consuming  because either there weren't any
or they were badly written or were reviews and not synopses  --and had to be
limited to was it 250 characters?
I'm afraid I'm still not able to help you or to take the job back. I'm
absolutely sure that every one greatly appreciates yur lists. If you can think
of a way I can help  that doesn't copying from the site and pasting let me know.
I'm forwarding to the volunteer list
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm