[bookport] Re: web braille and the book port

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:35:19 +0000

John,

you can get a text version of the Bible at:

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/10

And quite a lot of other text format books - thirty thousand I think!

Liam

From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookport] web braille and the book port
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:42:02 -0400

I have a question and I'm sure this in the manual I down loaded the bible
from web Braille 24 volumes is there any way I can connect all the books together and edit them so I can get rid of the table of contents in each book. What does the book port turn the contracted Braille in to text files or is it still a contracted brail file and can I down load the bible to my computer and is it text. I hope this is not to confusing.