[bookport] web braille

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:15:12 -0500

Hi;
I have successfully downloaded a few things from web braille and sent them
to bookport.
I naively expected to be able to easily move from article with the 4 6 and 7
9 keys.  The only way I was able to manage it was to use the find command.
The seem to put a string of the letter c between magazine articles.  Is
there some easier way that I'm not aware of?
Also does anyone have any sources for downloading readers digest and
newsweek?  They are not in the magazines section of web braille and although
the are offered by aph they are only available in paper braille or cassette.

Richard