[bookport] Re: tried it again

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:11:15 -0400

You need to organize your files into folders. That may be the problem.

The status line at the bottom of Book Port Transfer is one way to get
the free space on the card.

>>> rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/25/05 09:53PM >>>
Hi everyone. Well I tried to put the mp3 files on my bookport again.
After
about the 3 or 4 file it says ffmp3 flash card is full.  I have a 256
card
but is there a way of checking?  i mean a command on the bookport.
also is
there a way to format the card or do you have to do that?  I didn't do
that
before sending the material.  How do you find out how much room is on
the
card?
Rebecca and Sherman
email rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx