[bookport] Re: transferring data from a 2 gig to 4 gig CF card

  • From: Betty Nobel <bnobels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:42:46 -0800

David: Make sure your 4 gig card is set right first. Try uploading a file to it. Then transfer your files from the 2 gig card to your computer and use My Computer to paste them onto the 4 gig card or directly onto the bookport with the 4 gig card in the slot. As they are already compressed, you don't need to use the transfer software to transfer them .

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lepofsky" <dlepofsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>