[bookport] Re: transfering Books question

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:58:26 -0500

Hi James,

I've thought about this, too. It would really be convenient. You could let the
software do all that analyzing while you did something else without worrying
about
coming back to disconnect your BP to save batteries. Then, when you connected,
it could transfer the files over very quickly by just copying things onto the
flash card.

Is this something that can be done?

Angie