[bookport] Re: traffic

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:12:11 -0400

Thanks Larry and APH for the announce list which I may use at some point.
However, I must agree with Peter in that it's the traffic that I like on
this list.  I dropped off the Pac Mate list because of the high number of
daily posts but I find I don't want to miss anything on this list.  I'm
interested in all things Book Port  Lou