[bookport] Re: supporting unfiltered files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:33:46 -0400

Hello:

Text files are one of the fastest things to transfer.  So, if you're
having a problem with slowness through the Transfer program, try
deleting your Temporary Internet files and anything else you're not
using, because there are some temporary files that get created when
transferring, even though you never see them.  Also, even though you are
sending text files, Microsoft Word is utalized, so you might want to
look into Word and make sure everything works there, too.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> allen@xxxxxxxxxx 10/12/06 08:51PM >>>
I bought a card reader today.  I downloaded about 2400 books on it.
When I put it in the bookport it says support of unfiltered files.  It
want play them.  Any ideas how I can fix this?  It would take me a day
and a half too put the books on the bookport.  I have already tried
that. Thanks.