[bookport] Re: suggestion for firmware - easy hopefully

hi,
personally the beeping while locked edoesn't bother me one bit.
but, how about searching the internet and finding a hard shell case that is=
 about the size of the bookport and putting the bp in your bag in the hard=
 shell case, this way it'll never beep when it's locked.