[bookport] Re: suggestion for firmware - easy hopefully

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:12:53 -0700

Hi, Dale. How would you know if the book port were locked or if the
batteries had just gone flat without a beep?
I suppose it could just be made to beep only through the headphones, but
some way needs to be there to let one know if the bp is locked or not or
just requiring a reset or a new set of batteries.