[bookport] Re: speaker and earphones

  • From: "Shannon" <srre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:52:32 -0700

Margo welcome.  I do hope you like your Book Port as much as I like mine.  I am
glad you asked this question about the headphones since I too have been
wondering about this.  I like the ear buds because I can hear what's going on
around me--I have two young children, but they also allow me to hear the book
quite clearly as well.  I do find however, after a lot of reading my ears do
tend to get sore from them.
Shannon