[bookport] Re: sharing files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:53:12 -0500

Donna:

This will work fine, so long as it isn't copy-protected stuff, such as
Audible books, or RFB&D books.  Anything else can be shared.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dandmbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/14/07 09:54PM >>>
Hello guys, This question may have been asked before, but I don't
remember the conversation.  Is it possible to transfer files to the
Bookport, and then at some point remove that storage card and put it
into another Bookport?  Will the files still be on that card, and will
they be readable?  Thanks.  Donna
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians
4:13