[bookport] Re: setting time and date

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 08:11:43 -0400

The Set Date and Time are discussed in the User's Manual. To set the
Date and Time, go to the Setting Menu with the zero key, then press the
5 key to open up that menu. Then, as with any other Settings choices,
you use the 2 or 8 to move through the items. When you want to make a
change to that item, use the 4 or 6, depending on which direction you
need to go. The 6 moves forward and the 4 moves back. When finished,
press the 5 key again to close out the Time and Date menu, and press
zero to close the Setting menu.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/08/05 07:45AM >>>
Hi everyone.  HOw do I set time and date on the bookport?  I know how
to get
to the time and date option in the menu it's just figuring out what
buttons
to push.  When I push the buttons I get beeps.  Thanks.
Rebecca and Sherman
email rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn only rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim rebeccai27