[bookport] Re: sending a digital talking book to book port

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:55:24 -0700

I think your problem is that you have to use the bookport transfer to
move to the folder you want to pull files from.  Once you do this, you
can hit enter on the file you want to download.  You have to be on
bookport transfer and then navigate to the folder you want.  I had lots
of trouble with this in the beginning.  Also, once you have navigated to
a folder and there are files there, if you hit tab it should say file
types, all files, bookport files or whatever.  Hope this helps.  Kurt