[bookport] Re: rfbd books on the book port

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <davipere@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:20:58 -0700

If your computer is connected to the internet, click the button that allows
you to go on the web to get the code.
If not, you can go on the web with another computer, using the electronic
fingerprint that the rfbd program gives you and find your code.
The third option, is to call RFBD, though I'm not sure if RFBD customer
service staff would know what to do. They don't seem too knowledgeable about
this stuff.

What I'd like to know is if you  are allowed to use the software on more
than one computer.

Rusty