[bookport] Re: reading periodicals from bookshare

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:49:12 -0400

Hi,
After you log in to Bookshare go to the link newspapers and magazines and you will see what is available.
Jim Pardee

At 10:29 PM 7/14/05, you wrote:

Hello everyone:
I don't use bookshare much because I'm not much into fiction. I prefer mostly nonfiction and science. But I'm curious about the periodicals. How do you locate them at the bookshare website?
Jim Nuttall

Chris Westbrook <westbc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am interested in possibly getting a bookport, but I'm curious if there is
a way to read periodicals from bookshare, skipping between articles and
sections?