[bookport] Re: questions, observations.

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:27:18 -0400

This happens when you are already pointing to manual. In other words, you =
are reading the manual, but not in Help mode.

Rob Meredith

>>> lskutchan@xxxxxxx 09/15/04 04:21PM >>>
Is the manual on your Book Port?

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, September 15, 2004 3:56:02 PM >>>
Hi, Curtis.  I have updated the software earlier this morning and have =3D
the=3D20
latest beta firmware, however, I am now pressing the help key which if =3D
I=3D20
recall is the e key and nothing is spoken--not even the words exit help.  =
=3D
I=3D20
was hearing those words earlier and now I am not.   Why?
Michael Massey
----- Original Message -----=3D20