[bookport] questionn re Daisy files

  • From: "Hengameh Saberi" <hsaberi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:01:43 -0500

Dear David,

You mentioned books that you've scanned using Kurzweil and then converted to audio Daisy files. This might be off topic here for the listbt, but if you don't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciated it if you could write to me with instructions how to do that. That would be a big help.
Thanks, in advance
-Hengameh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>