[bookport] question and suggestion

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport (E-mail)" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:40:20 -0400

1. Have the one-beep 7 and 9 keys for reading sections been disabled in =
favor of the new section and subsection reading keys?

2. This may be picky, but I think it could really refine the info we get =
from the eight key.  If hit while reading, we just get the percent read =
which is wonderful.  But if held down for one beep, we get the rest of =
the stats which is great but have to hear the percent read again.  How =
about eliminating the redundant percent read from the one-beep feature =
of the eight key.  That way, you have the most efficient use of each =
function without repetition.

Don