[bookport] Re: question about recording...Hi everybody,

Absolutely not! The Bookport is just a tool for recording memos... and not very good ones at that. I never use mine for recording anything.

At 06:21 PM 1/4/2008 -0600, you wrote:

I am needing to record some study sessions, do you think the book port is a good tool for voice recording?

Thanks,

----------
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Walt Smith
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 4:19 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Problem with latest Beta

In order to accomplish automatic launch, you need to have an entry in your Startup folder that is a shortcut pointing to the C:\Program Files\aph\Book Port Transfer\bpl.exe file. You can create this yourself, although installing the firmware should have done this. Verify that if this shortcut exists that it's enabled by opening the Run dialog and typing:

msconfig

Then, navigate to the Startup tab and look for an item labeled Bookport Launcher and make sure that it's checked.