[bookport] problems with the beta firmware

  • From: Aaron Cannon <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:27:54 -0600

I've noticed a couple problems with the BP while running the beta
firmware.  The most consistent problem comes when recording memos.  If I
start recording a memo, and then press the key to pause, resume, then pause
and resume a couple more times, the BP sometimes chokes.  Sometimes it says
something like panic, buffer error, or some such.  Other times, it works
just fine.

The other problem comes when using the previous page button in mp3 files
(the 7 key).  Sometimes, the BP locks up completely and requires a warm reset.

All in all I'm quite pleased with the BP.  Aside from a few anomalies which
are not unexpected in such a complex product, it works great!

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

--
E-mail: cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx